I used to organise trips diving in the UK, but it has become harder and harder to fill them. The skipper we used to use in Weymouth has now retired, so I've decided to step back from organising trips. However, I am doing some trips with Scimitar Diving in Portland next year on which I've picked the wrecks. If you want to come along, you need to book via Scimitar directly and I'll see you on the boat.
The dates are:
- 14th April: Ailsa Craig + Cragside - Ropes off 08:30
- 15th April: Landrail + scallop drift - Ropes off 09:00
- 12th May: Grane - Ropes off 13:00
- 13th May: Minerva Ropes off 08:00
- 4th August: Iolanthe - ropes off 08:00
- 5th August: New Arfon ropes off 09:00
Go to the Scimitar booking page to sign up.